Buying A New Home In Mobile, Fairhope, Saraland, Baldwin County, AL
Buying a new home with Roberts Brothers Inc. is not just a dollars-and-cents investment -- it’s an investment in your life. Owning a home creates a sense of stability and identity for you and your family. Regardless of how times change, owning a home remains the cornerstone of the American dream.
New Home Buying Tips
To assist you in the process, Roberts Brothers, Inc. has everything you need, from a basic step-by-step overview to a property comparison list to home warranties and inspections. Whether you’re a first-time buyer or need a brief buying refresher on the home buying process for Mobile and Baldwin County in Alabama, we can help you through it all. Here are a few of our resources:
- Find a Property: Our property locator provides more detailed property information than any other home or property search site!
- Rent or Buy: Trying to decide? Review the advantages of buying a home versus renting.
- Ten Steps to Buying a Home: An easy step-by-step to do list for buying your home.
- How Much Can I Afford? Check out this link for a quick look at your finances and what you can afford, the benefits of equity, what tax advantages you have as a homeowner, and getting pre-qualified and approved.
- Working With a Real Estate Agent: Why working with a real estate agent makes sense and how to choose one who is right for you.
- Making an Offer: What to know about making an offer on a potential property.
- Home Inspection and Service: Tips on home inspection before finalizing your purchase agreement and buying homeowner’s insurance to protect yourself against any unforeseen calamity.
- Title Insurance and Closing: Understanding title insurance and the closing process will help you make better buying decisions.
Homes for Sale
Mobile and Baldwin County offer an excellent variety of architecture style homes. With more than 200 agents, Roberts Brothers Inc. boasts one of the highest numbers of listings and sales in the area. Our range of property styles, sizes, and prices guarantee that we can find the right home for all our customers. Check out our property gallery to get started in narrowing down your choices.